Sunday, September 27, 2015

Sunday Snippets ~ Final Snip from On The Edge

On The Edge is a romantic suspense novella and is available for the low, low price of $1.99 at most all online booksellers. Below is the link to the Books We Love store where it can be purchased using Paypal in PDF, mobi/Kindle and epub/Nook/many other readers. 

Hope you enjoy!
-------------------------



He found Joss asleep on the sofa when he arrived home. 

He sat on the edge next to her hip, ran a hand over her hair. “Hey, sleeping beauty. I'm home.” 

She stretched, yawned, but didn't open her eyes. “Prince Charming?” 

“Yep, that's me. If you keep your eyes closed, that is.” 

She smiled and opened them. “No way. I love looking at you. I could look at you all day long.”

He leaned in, pressing a light kiss to her lips. “Gee, that sounds boring. I could think of many more interesting ways to pass the time.” 

Joss slid her arms around his neck. “Tell me some.” 

His mouth moved to her neck. “Do you really want to talk? Cause I can talk, if you like.” 

She covered his mouth with her hand. “Don't talk. Kiss. Keep kissing, don't stop.”
-----------------------

Find On The Edge at Books We Love's store here:

Here are the links to the other Sunday Snippets authors:


http://mizging.blogspot.com (Ginger Simpson)  
 
http://triciamg.blogspot.com (Tricia McGill)


1 comment: